World War II postal acronyms were first used to convey messages between servicemen and their sweethearts back home. They were usually written on the back of the envelope.
- S.W.A.L.K. - Sealed With A Loving Kiss. A variant is S.W.A.K. ("sealed with a kiss").
- H.O.L.L.A.N.D. - Hope Our Love Lives/Lasts And Never Dies
- I.T.A.L.Y. - I Trust And Love You or I'm Thinking About Loving You
- F.R.A.N.C.E. - Friendship Remains And Never Can End
- B.U.R.M.A. - Be Undressed/Upstairs Ready My Angel
- M.A.L.A.Y.A. - My Ardent Lips Await Your Arrival
- E.G.Y.P.T. - Eager to Grab/Eagerly Groping/Grasping Your Pretty Tits
- N.O.R.W.I.C.H. - (k)Nickers Off Ready When I Come Home
- V.E.N.I.C.E. - Very Excited Now I Caress Everywhere
- B.O.L.T.O.P. - Better On Lips Than On Paper
- E.N.G.L.A.N.D. - Every Naked Girl Loves A Naked Dick
- C.A.P.S.T.A.N. - Can A Prick Stand Twice A Night
- C.H.I.N.A. - Come Home I'm Naked Already
- C.H.I.P. - Come Home I'm PREGNANT
- L.O.W.E.S.T.O.F.T. - Legs Opened Wide Enter Slowly To Obtain Full Treatment.
- E.D.I.N.B.U.R.G.H. - Erection Definitely Imminent Now Book Usual Room George Hotel.
- R.A.D.I.O. Romance And Delight I Offer (often used with B.U.R.M.A., Be Undressed/Upstairs Ready My Angel)
There you have a piece of knowledge that you can use on Messenger, Whatsapp or Snapchat to make a good impression on your loved one